Claire and I were outside with sidewalk chalk. We started making words and coloring them in. Claire was in charge of thinking of the words, i was in charge of making bubble letters. I know, I'm very talented. Anyway...
We did Friend, Peace, Love, Happy, (and I suggested Play Outside- sorry, I had to). and we talked about others we want to do next like Create or Believe - Claire thought of those. And then...
Claire: We haven't done my favorite word! Hope!
Betsy: Tell me why that's your favorite word.
Claire: Well, FIRST of all... I just like how it sounds in my mouth. Huh ohhhh Puh. Say it. See? It just sounds good. I like it. I like how it looks when you write it down, too. And I like what it means. I like when you have a big hope or when someone has hope that something good is going to happen or whatever. I just like the word Hope a lot.
Betsy: Me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment